Following the recent government announcement that many retailers can return to their premises, we have now reopened our Hatton Garden showroom to the public.
The safety and well-being of staff and customers are priorities for us at Tempvs Watches, and so we are implementing a series of measures for maximum protection. These include, but are not limited to:
- Staff will wear protective face masks at all times while on the premises.
- Sneeze guards will be in place on our counters for use as a protective barrier between customers and staff.
- Customers will be required to wear face masks at all times while on the premises.
- Liquid hand sanitizer will be available on our counters for use by the customers and staff.
- All worktops and counters will be cleaned using an 80%+ alcholol solution each morning and evening, for added safety.
- All remote orders will be despatched in-line with safety measures, with worktops being cleaned prior to packing, and all packing staff having washed hands and used an alcohol hand-sanitizer prior to preparing the shipment.
For those customers who are trying to avoid Public Transport, parking is available on the street, with pay-and-display bays and an NCP Car Park nearby. There is also a Santander Cycles stand opposite our store.
As the current situation is evolving, please keep in touch for any further developments, and please feel free to get in touch with any further questions you may have.